The three-phase expansion of the campus master plan pays homage to early California modernism, and in particular, to the historically significant Vasey Hall, designed by Richard Requa in 1923. The result is an architecture that is complementary to the past while looking to the future, creating a unified vision for the campus. The arrangement of buildings works in concert with the creation of serene landscaped areas and patios in order to promote student life.

The key architectural features of the new building program includes the grand entry portico and its relationship to a series of courtyards, and the expression in tune with the Requa forms of simple arched screen walls, and column supported trellis.

 
[wp_geo_map]